- Excellent knowledge of GM Financials Retail Servicing, Lease Servicing and Specialty systems.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and Oracle databases.
- Excellent knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Advanced working knowledge of information systems and operations systems for supported business groups.
- Advanced knowledge of business processes for supported business groups.
- Ability to analyze work, set goals, develop plans of action, and utilize time effectively.
- Ability to delegate effectively.
- Ability and willingness to achieve organizational and individual goals by seizing opportunities and learning from experience.
- Ability to build consensus, use active listening skills, and work harmoniously with others in getting a job done while promoting a culture of teamwork, excellence, and integrity.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with all levels of the organization; ability to communicate concepts and processes in an easy to understand to a diverse audience.
- Deadline oriented with a demonstrated understanding of expected delivery dates and the tasks necessary to achieve objectives.
- Excellent problem analysis and resolution skills with the ability to thoroughly research issues in a timely manner, identify and suggest solutions, and proactively implement corrective steps.
- Excellent judgment and the ability to make sound decisions.
- Good leadership skills with an ability to effectively lead and manage direct reports.
- Excellent customer service skills to customers both internal and external to the company.
- Ability to provide timely and accurate information.
- Ability to embrace change and participate in exploring opportunities to improve.
- Willing to take initiative and proactively create the company's future by challenging the status quo and daring to innovate.
- Bachelor's degree in computer studies or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Business Analysis and system support.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the field of the primary group supported.
- 3-5 years management experience.
Work is conducted in a professional office environment subject to stressful situations arising from meeting deadlines, managing system outages or issues, and managing multiple projects and priorities. Some travel to company and vendor sites is required, including outside the United States. Evening and weekend work as required.