- Develop and maintain accurate and effective data solutions such as list reports, crosstabs, charts, interactive dashboards and ETL processes using Cognos Analytics, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Visual Analytics and Informatica for users both within the department and across the company.
- Work collaboratively with various business groups to gather and document BI project requirements
- Work with various ITS and business functions such as Systems Integration, Data Warehouse and BI Administration to ensure that source system data is available for assigned projects
- Properly document BI processes as they are moved into production.
- Continually seek opportunities to refine, improve, and automate data gathering and reporting.
- Complete ad-hoc reporting requests as needed.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of CVL products and source system processes and the associated impacts on data sources.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with internal CVL team members and various external departments.
- Seek training and mentoring from peers for cross-functional growth, learning, and career development.
OTHER IMPORTANT DUTIES
Act as a resource for external departments seeking to consume CVL specific data. Perform other related duties as required.
Reports to: Manager - CVL Analytics & Reporting
Direct Reports: None