- Assist in the monitoring, and improvement of both existing and new IT processes such as change management, release management, and audit remediation for Oracle based systems.
- Assist in the assigning/routing Requests for Change (RFCs) to appropriate areas and coordinate with hosted vendor on changes to multiple environments
- Assist in developing and designing reports for changes that affect infrastructure hardware and software and notify appropriate business units with changes
- Identifying goals that have been established for process performance, based on contractual commitments that relate to process development and/or deployment, and implementation of new tools and procedures.
- Serve has a team member with the administration and support of the hosted systems
- Provide Administrative support to existing and future Oracle Hosted Systems.
OTHER IMPORTANT DUTIES
Present in logical order and prepare for and attend weekly process and planning meeting
Reports to: CBS Operations Manager
Direct Reports: N/A