- Manage the Credit Scoring Framework, and inventory of existing models. Constantly improve them by leveraging current and alternative sources of information.
- Develop Statistical Credit scoring models (both internally developed and also through 3rd party vendor management) within GMF International Operations
- Provide insight and recommendations for the creation of expert based models to score and support the launch of new products, including Retail, Leasing and SME.
- Establish best practices for Scoring Development and Monitoring, ensuring adequate standards and anticipating actions that improve our business from an analytical standpoint.
- Ensure all strategies are in line with Responsible Lending standards and GMF’s policy on Treating Customers Fairly.
- Ensure ongoing adherence to all relevant compliance regulations that govern GMF IO business.
- Developing segmentation strategies to optimize collection of overdue amounts on the portfolio. Recommend optimization to collection queues to improve operational efficiency.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication with technical and non-technical audiences (including Senior Management). Ability to synthetize and communicate complex analytics in concise and straightforward ways.
- Capacity to positively influence internal / external customers, developed negotiation skills.
- Self-driven / self-motivated attitude on the job. High sense of responsibility, autonomy. The candidate is expected to achieve the objectives without direct supervision.
- Experience and proficiency using SAS or equivalent data management-statistical tool (intermediate or advanced), intermediate MS-Excel skills. Functional use of MS suite products.
- Experience in use of analytical tools for segmentation (CHAID and others).
- Written and verbal fluency in English is a must - additional language proficiency is preferred.
- Integrity, professionalism, focus on customer, focus on results and timely delivery, planning and organization, managing ambiguity and effective communication are key
- 2+ years of experience in credit risk management activities for automotive finance or Banking institutions
- Prior experience in development and implementation of credit risk models.
- Knowledge of quantitative risk models and associated credit strategies
- Analytical mindset, innovation and problem solving, business results oriented, high on ethics, integrity and leadership, project management experience
- Experience in statistical software SAS as well as in Access, Excel, and VBA.
- University degree in quantitative or finance related subjects (Engineering, Finance, Math, Statistics, Economics or related). (Master degree preferred)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed